Subject: Data Protection Officer (DP) - AMGEN Switzerland AG Vilniaus filialas
From: "Lenceviciene, Simona" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Cc: "Lejelov, Katarina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2025 17:27:34 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear authority representative,

Herewith I would like to request registration of a Data Protection Officer
(DP) for the country of Estonia.

Please find herewith the required information in attached file. I would
appreciate if you could confirm receipt of this email.

Linkėjimai / Kind regards,

Simona Lencevičienė

Sr. Project management and administrative coordinator, Baltic Countries

m: +370 620 23988

e:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.amgen.com/>

Amgen Switzerland AG Vilnius Branch

Lvivo g. 21A, LT-09313, 17 floor, Vilnius, Lithuania

 <http://www.amgen.com/> www.amgen.com

Follow Us on Social

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/amgen>
<http://www.twitter.com/amgen>
<https://www.instagram.com/amgenbiotech/>
<https://www.facebook.com/amgenbiotech/>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/Amgen>
<http://www.tiktok.com/@amgenbiotech>

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment may be
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, distribution, publication, or copying of the information
contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately send it back to us and delete it
from your system. Thank you for your co-operation. Amgen accepts no
responsibility for changes to or interception of this e-mail after it was
sent or for any damage to the recipient's systems or data caused by this
message or its attachments. Please also note that messages to or from
Amgen may be monitored to ensure compliance with Amgen policies and
standards and to protect our business.